Indiabulls Home Loan
Indiabulls Financial Services Ltd. started its financial business with consumer finance in the year 2004. Apart from financial services, Indiabulls is also present in securities, real estate and power through independent companies.
Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd., a subsidiary of Indiabulls Financial Services Ltd. provides home loans to salaried and self-employed individuals at competitive rate of interest through its vast network of 180 branches spread across 100 cities of India.
Indiabulls home loan is available for:-
- Acquisition of residential property
- Construction of residential property on an existing plot of land
- Purchase of plot and construction of dwelling unit on it
- Repairs and renovation of existing residential property
- Extension of existing property for additional floor or room
- Transfer of existing home loan from another lender
Based on your income profile and repayment capacity, Indiabulls finances up to 80% of the cost of property for loans above Rs. 20 lacs and 85% for loan amount below Rs. 20 lacs. Indiabulls home loan can be repaid back within 240 months (subject to retirement age) through EMI and the interest is charged on floating rate.
Indiabulls allows you to add your spouse and immediate family members like parents, siblings, and children as co-borrower to increase the home loan eligibility amount.
Indiabulls charges a fee of 0.5% – 1% of loan amount for processing your home loan and the amount can be prepaid without worrying about the penalty clause. The borrowers who have taken a home loan under dual rate scheme will have to pay a penalty of 2% of amount prepaid during the fixed rate tenure. Once it turns floating after the initial fixed tenure, the prepayment charges are waived as per the guidelines issued by National Housing Bank (NHB) which governs the housing finance companies like Indiabulls Housing finance Ltd, HDFC Ltd and LIC Housing Finance etc.
While applying Indiabulls home loan, you will have to submit following documents along with your application form:
- KYC documents for identity and address proof
- ITR / Form 16 and bank statement
- Documents of the property selected by you for purchasing on loan
- Cheque for processing your loan application
Indiabulls Housing Finance also finances loan against your existing residential or commercial property if you are looking for emergency / short-term funds for your business or personal needs.