- Normal wear, tear and general aging of the vehicle
- Depreciation or any consequential loss
- Mechanical/electrical breakdown
- Wear and tear of consumables like tires and tubes
- Vehicles including cars being used otherwise than in accordance with limitations as to use
- Damage to/by a person driving any vehicles or cars without a valid license
- Damage to/by a person driving the vehicle under the influence of drugs or liquor
- Loss/damage due to war, mutiny or nuclear risk
Auto Insurance Exclusions: Basics
Auto Insurance Exclusions: Opinion
- What motor insurance covers vs. What it excludes
- What is the amount I need to insure my vehicle? / What is IDV?
- Does the motor insurance policy automatically cover all my high-cost accessories such as music system, extra fittings, etc?
- Car loan eligibility calculator
Calculate the amount of car loan you are eligible for based on your earnings and value of the car.
- Car loan compare tool
You can use this tool to compare various car loans availabe in the market and which will suit your pockets the best.
- Impact of Changed Rates Calculator
Use this calculator to find out the effect of change of rate on your existing loan.
- Insurance Planner
Use this calculator to find out how much life insurance you need.
Get Car Insurance Proposals
Upto 5 providers will offer you alternative proposals based on Dec 2016 premiums