A critical illness policy provides protection from the life threatening illnesses, which can hamper your life style. With a critical illness cover you can secure yourself from such contingencies.
This is a benefit policy which pays the sum insured as a lump sum once you are diagnosed with any one of the critical illness covered by the policy.
Sample of diseases covered:
- Multiple sclerosis
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Major organ transplant
- Primary pulmonary arterial hypertension
- First heart attack
- Kidney failure
- Arota graft surgery
Critical Illness Coverage: Basics
- What is the difference between a Health Insurance policy and a Critical Illness policy?
- Illnesses covered by Critical Illness plans
- Health Insurance FAQs about Coverage
Critical Illness Coverage: Opinion
- Is there any benefit if I renew my health policy on time?
- What are the different aspects that I should consider when buying a health insurance policy?
- Specific health plans
- Critical Illness Plans
- Returns on Children's Money Back Policy vs. Inflation Calculator
Do the returns on my children's money back policy beat inflation?
- Endowment vs. Whole Life Comparator
Use this comparator to compare a whole life insurance policy and an endowment policy.
- Should I continue my money back policy?
This calculator tells you if you should continue paying the premiums towards your money back policy or surrender your policy, buy a simple term policy, and invest the surplus elsewhere.
- Returns on Endowment Policy vs. Inflation Calculator
Do the returns on my endowment policy beat inflation?