Typical expenses that are not covered by a general health insurance policy:
- Any disease/injury within the first 30 days of commencing a policy, except accidental injury
- Any treatment relating to any illness/disease already in existence at the time of the insurance proposal
There is a whole list of diseases and disorders where expenses incurred within the first two years from the start date of the policy are not covered. These diseases are typically covered from the third or fourth year onwards as pre-existing covers.
Health Insurance Exclusions: Basics
Is there any benefit if I renew my health policy on time?
Health Insurance FAQs about Claims
Health Insurance FAQs about Coverage
Health Insurance Exclusions: Opinion
- Health Insurance Plans - Life Insurers vs. Non-Life Insurers
- Health Insurance for your Parents
- Floater Health Insurance Policy
Get Health Insurance Proposals
Upto 5 providers will offer you alternative proposals based on Aug 2017 premiums