House Holders Insurance: Exclusions
House Holders Insurance: Claims
- Ulip vs. Mutual Fund Calculator
Compare returns on investment on your ULIP as well as mutual fund investments to find out which is the better option for you.
- Systematic Investment Plan Calculator
The Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) calculator tells you how much your investment has grown on a monthly/quarterly/half-yearly/annual basis, at your desired rate of return.
- Required Rate of Return Calculator
Use this calculator to find out the rate of return on your investments required to beat inflation.
- Return on Investment Calculator
Use this calculator to find out the compounded annual rate of return on your investments.
House Holders Insurance: Overview
Home insurance, or house-owner/householder insurance as it is also known, is important, and you should purchase one.
Be it a humble hut or a bungalow, rented or owned, it is advisable to insure your house and belongings to guard against unforeseen risks.
In addition to protecting your home, the typical home insurance covers your valuable personal property as well. Your personal property could consist of your furniture, clothing, stereo, computer equipment, jewelry etc.
House Holders Insurance: Coverage
- Coverage for natural wear and tear
- Coverage for insured house let out to tenant
- Basic householders insurance FAQs
- What is householders' insurance?
- Why should I take householders' insurance?