Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company Ltd.Invest Confident
Bharti AXA Life Insurance is a joint venture of Bharti, an India business group with interests in telecom, agri business, and retail, and AXA, a leader in financial protection and wealth management.
Bharti has 74 per cent stake, with AXA taking the remaining 26 per cent. The company began its operations in December 2006 with offices in over 12 states. The company has its headquarters in Mumbai, India.
The company has life insurance policies and pension plans for individuals as well as groups.