Home   >>    Providers   >>    Know Your Insurance

DLF Pramerica Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

DLF Pramerica Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (DPLI) is a joint venture of DLF Limited and Prudential International Insurance Holdings Ltd.
 
DLF holds 74 per cent stake in the joint venture and PFI has the remaining 26 per cent stake. The company started its operations in India in 2008 with its headquarters in New Delhi.


 


1 Insurance product available
ULIP Insurance
  • Protection tool with an investment option attached
  • Policy holder can choose from funds such as equity, debt, bonds, or a combination
  • Insurers offer partial withdrawals options
  • Know More »
    44.58 Lakh satisfied customers till Dec 2016
    Get Loan Offers
    Instant Home Loan Offers Instant Car Loan Offers Instant Personal Loan Offers
         
    Instant Loan against Property Offers Instant Education Loan Offers Instant Credit Card Offers
    Get Insurance Proposals
    Instant Life Insurance Offers Instant Health Insurance Offers Instant Car Insurance Offers