Home   >>    Insurance   >>    Life Insurance   >>     Overview

Rajan Raheja Group may get nod for non-life venture

Rajan Raheja Group (RRG) is likely to get permission from IRDA to set up a general insurance joint-venture with Australia's QBE Insurance group. IRDA board has given its first-level clearance to the proposed venture.

Apnainsurance.com Research Bureau

30 Apr 2008

Rajan Raheja Group (RRG) is likely to get permission from IRDA to set up a general insurance joint venture with Australia's QBE Insurance Group. The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) board has given its first-level clearance proposed venture.

In the proposed JV, RRG Group Prism Cement, the group will hold a 74 per cent stake, while QBE Insurance Group will hold the remaining 26 per cent.

RRG is also a shareholder in ING Vysya Life Insurance and ING Mutual Fund.



Get Life Insurance Proposals
Upto 5 providers will offer you alternative proposals based on Sep 2016 premiums
?  
 
 

Prefered Insurance Cos:
  •  Any 5
  •  IDBI FORTIS
  •  ING VYSYA
  •  FUTURE GEN
  •  AVIVA
  •  SHRIRAM
  •  DLF
  •  CANARA HSBC
  •  SAHARA
  •  STAR UNION
  •  AEGON RELIGARE
  •  HDFC LIFE

 
 
 
 
 

I authorize the website and its partner providers to call or SMS me in connection with my application & agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of use