Home   >>    Insurance   >>    Life Insurance   >>     Overview

Aviva intents to extend its reach

Aviva Life Insurance in joins hands with cooperative bank in India to extent its reach. This will be supplemented with it's a direct sales force.

Apnainsurance.com Research Bureau

09 Sep 2008

Aviva Life Insurance plans to expand its customer base through a tie-up with cooperative bank in India. These efforts to reach out will be supplemented with a direct sales force. 

Presently, Aviva Life has tie-ups with many banks such as Centurion Bank of Punjab, ABN Amro, American Express Bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank and IndusInd Bank.

Bankassurance is considered to be the company's forte so it prefers co-operative banks as channels of reaching out to a larger population in India.

The company gets 60 per cent of the business from bankassurance accounts while the remaining 40 per cent is through the direct sales channel.



Get Life Insurance Proposals
Upto 5 providers will offer you alternative proposals based on Dec 2016 premiums
?  
 
 

Prefered Insurance Cos:
  •  Any 5
  •  IDBI FORTIS
  •  ING VYSYA
  •  FUTURE GEN
  •  AVIVA
  •  SHRIRAM
  •  DLF
  •  CANARA HSBC
  •  SAHARA
  •  STAR UNION
  •  AEGON RELIGARE
  •  HDFC LIFE

 
 
 
 
 

I authorize the website and its partner providers to call or SMS me in connection with my application & agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of use