It provides financial security to your family if you are not around anymore, depending on the type of life insurance policy you opt for. Different types have different premium levels and varying coverage.
Some insurance plans also provide income for you in your non-earning years i.e. after retirement. There are various life insurance plans that do this, such as endowment plans and pension plans.
Secure your family's future and provide for your comfort after all these hard years.
- Survival Benefits for Different Insurance Plans
- Guaranteed Insurability Option Rider; insurance without medical check-up
- What does my family receive when I die within the term of my life insurance policy?
- Wondering how long you need to keep yourself insured?
Pension Plan: Benefits
- Insurance Planner
Use this calculator to find out how much life insurance you need.
- Ulip Vs Mutual Fund Calculator
Compare returns on investment on your ULIP as well as mutual fund investments to find out which is the better option for you.
- Calculator: Should I Continue My Children's Endowment Policy?
Use this calculator to find out if you should continue your children's endowment policy or invest the premium amount saved in other avenues.
- Should I Continue My Whole life Policy?
Use this calculator to find out if you should continue your whole life policy or invest the premium amount saved in other avenues.
Endowment vs. Whole Life Comparator
Use this comparator to compare a whole life insurance policy and an endowment policy.