- Term Insurance comparator
- Returns on Money Back Policy vs. Inflation Calculator
- Should I Continue My Children's Money back Policy?
- Endowment vs. Whole Life Comparator
Money Back: Overview
Money back plans are ideal for those who are looking for a product that provides both - insurance cover and savings. You may also go in for this policy to utilize the tax-free sum of money receivable - to visit your favorite holiday destination, maybe. Or perhaps you can re-invest the amount.
In a money-back plan, you keep getting a percentage of the sum assured during lifetime of the policy. In case of the insurer outliving the term, he/she gets the remaining corpus with accrued options like bonus. In the event of his/her death before the full term of the policy, his/her nominee or legal heirs get the sum assured irrespective of the number of installments received, with accrued benefits.
Money Back: Premium
- Search across 13 insurers and 22 Money-Back policies
Get information on Premium and much more.
Money Back: Benefits
Money Back: Claims
- Insurance is null and void if suicide is committed within a year
- How to collect maturity amount from insurer?