Money back policies are the costliest traditional plans offered by insurance companies. This is because these plans return parts of the sum assured periodically, within the policy term. Another reason for the high premiums is that, if the insured dies even after getting 60 per cent of the sum assured in the form of survival benefits, the family of the insured gets the full sum assured (despite the 60 per cent of the sum assured already paid). The premium is broken into three parts.
Money Back Premium: Basics
Money Back Premium: Opinion
- Survival Benefits for Different Insurance Plans
- Dos and Don'ts while buying life insurance
- Money-back Life Insurance Plan
- Term Insurance comparator
- Returns on Money Back Policy vs. Inflation Calculator
- Should I Continue My Children's Money back Policy?
- Endowment vs. Whole Life Comparator
Get Life Insurance Proposals
Upto 5 providers will offer you alternative proposals based on Dec 2016 premiums