Retirement planning acquires added importance because of the fact that though longevity has increased, the number of working years haven't.
A retirement plan is an assurance that you will continue to earn a satisfying income and enjoy a comfortable lifestyle, even when you are no longer working. To understand why an increasing number of individuals have already started planning for their retirement, and why you should too, read on.
Pension Plan: Premium
- Compare premium of pension plans
Pension Plan Benefits: Basics
Pension Plan Benefits: Opinion
- Survival Benefits for Different Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance FAQs on Premiums
- Wondering how long you need to keep yourself insured?
- Do I need life insurance?
- Future Expenses Calculator
Use this calculator to find out what your living expenses will be in the coming years.
- Required Rate of Return Calculator
Use this calculator to find out the rate of return on your investments required to beat inflation.
- Return on Investment Calculator
Use this calculator to find out the compounded annual rate of return on your investments.
- Endowment vs. Whole Life Comparator
Use this calculator to compare a whole life insurance policy and an endowment policy.
- Should I Continue My Whole life Policy?
Use this calculator to find out if you should continue your whole life policy or invest the premium amount saved in other avenues.