Electrical or Mechanical Appliances BreakdownProvides cover for sudden and unforeseen electrical or mechanical breakdown of electrical or mechanical appliances such as air conditioners, refrigerators, photocopiers etc.
Apnainsurance.com Research Bureau
23 Jan 2008
This shopkeepers' insurance section provides cover for sudden and unforeseen electrical or mechanical breakdown of electrical or mechanical appliances such as air conditioners, refrigerators, photocopiers etc.
- Items that are more than 7 to 10 years old.
- Loss or damage to belts, ropes, chains, rubber tyres, dies, moulds, blades, cutters, knives or exchangeable tools, engraved or impression cylinders, or rolls
- Loss or damage to objects made of glass, porcelain, ceramics, all operating fluids such as lubricating oil, fuel, catalyst, refrigerant etc.
- Felts, endless conveyor belts or wires, sieves, fabrics, heat resisting and anti-corrosive lining, packing material, non-metal parts except insulating material, and non-metallic lining or coating of metal parts
- Loss or damage for which the manufacturer or supplier or repairer of the property is responsible either by law or contract
Electronic Equipment / Reinstatement of Data and Software
Television, Video Equipment, Portable Computer, Mobile Phone
Business Interruption and Increased Cost of Working / Loss of Profit
Neon or Glow Signs
Plate Glass Coverage
Pedal Cycle Coverage
Personal Accident Coverage
Public Liability Risk and Workmen's Compensation Policy
Fire and Allied Perils
Burglary and Housebreaking