Term insurance offers few of those advantages that you can't get with traditional life insurance policies. It has several benefits.
- Term insurance is the cheapest form of insurance.
- Select the length of the term for which you would like coverage, up to 35 years.
- Payments are fixed and do not increase during your term period.
- In case of an untimely death, dependents will receive the benefit amount specified in the insurance agreement.
- You can customize term life insurance with the addition of riders, such as Child, Waiver of Premium, or Accidental Death.
- Another popular feature of term insurance is return of premium. It is a little bit higher than your regular term life insurance. But they carry the benefit of refunding what you have paid for 100 percent.
Term Insurance Benefits: Basics
Save on Insurance Premium Go Online
Insurance for insurance sake
Insurance Advisor - Equipped well to undertake turnkey job!
ITerm Plan by AEGON Religare An exclusively Online product
- Insurance Planner
Use this calculator to find out how much life insurance you need.
- Ulip Returns Calculator
Use the calculator to assess returns on your ULIPs.
- Should I Continue My Whole life Policy?
Use this calculator to find out if you should continue your whole life policy or invest the premium amount saved in other avenues.
- Endowment vs. Whole Life Comparator
Use this comparator to compare a whole life insurance policy and an endowment policy.
Get Life Insurance Proposals
Upto 5 providers will offer you alternative proposals based on Nov 2017 premiums