Travel Insurance: Overview
Travel is an adventure and a risk as well and it is good to be careful. Travel insurance might seem like an extra expense when you've forked out thousands for that holiday trip, but it may be ruined if you don't have adequate cover if something goes wrong.
Travel insurance coverage includes risks of accidents, illness (medical expenses), missed flights, trip cancellation and interruption, trip and/or baggage delay, lost baggage, emergency evacuation, hijacking, and expatriating your remains back home if you were to die. It is a simple and affordable way of being covered for unforeseen costs and events.
Travel Insurance: Select 'your' best
- 14 insurance companies and around 42 policies, your best bet!
Before you select what's the 'best for you', here's a sneek-peak on the travel insurance policies.
Travel Insurance: Coverage
- Travel insurance FAQs on coverage
- Medical coverage in travel insurance
- Medical coverage for students traveling abroad
- Maternity cover in travel insurance - provided when and to who?
Travel Insurance: Exclusions
- Ulip vs. Mutual Fund Calculator
Compare returns on investment on your ULIP as well as mutual fund investments to find out which is the better option for you.
- Systematic Investment Plan Calculator
The Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) calculator tells you how much your investment has grown on a monthly/quarterly/half-yearly/annual basis, at your desired rate of return.
- Required Rate of Return Calculator
Use this calculator to find out the rate of return on your investments required to beat inflation.
- Crorepati Calculator
Our Crorepati calculator could be your first step toward achieving that financial dream