While ULIPs offer the opportunity to invest up to 100% in equity, you have the flexibility to shift to up to 100% debt.
ULIPs are available in 3 broad variants listed below:
- Aggressive ULIPs - Invest up to 100% of their corpus in equities.
- Balanced ULIPs - Invest up to 60% of their corpus in equities and balance in debt market.
- Conservative ULIPs - Invest up to 100% of their corpus in debt instruments and the money market instruments.
Individuals are free to decide where they want to invest their money. For example, individuals with an appetite for risk can invest their entire money in equities while conservative individuals have the option to park their money in balanced or conservative ULIPs.
ULIP Premium: Opinion
- Life Insurance for Young Working Professionals
- Why does it not make sense to mix insurance with investment?