ICICI Bank Home Loan
- Doorstep service
- Speedy loan sanction
- Simplified documentation
- Attractive interest rate options: Floating Rate, Fixed Rate or Part-fixed and Part-floating Rate
- Loan amounts ranging from Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. 3 crore
- Sanction prior to selection of property
- Insurance options for your Home Loan at attractive premium
- Prepayment charges shall not be applicable if the loan is prepaid (pre-closed) out of own sources of funds.
- Free Personal Accident Insurance
EligibilityICICI offers Home Loans to Resident as well as Non Resident Indians
- Applicant must be at least 25 years of age when the loan is sanctioned
- The loan must terminate before or when applicant turn 65 years of age or age of retirement, whichever is earlier.
- Applicant must be salaried or self-employed with a regular source of income.
Loan AmountIt is restricted to a maximum of 80% of the cost of property (Agreement value + Stamp Duty + Registration charges) or the cost of construction as applicable.
- Completed application form
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of Identity PAN Card/ Voters ID/ Passport/ Driving License
- Proof of Residence, Recent Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Property tax receipt/ Passport/ Voters ID
- Proof of business address in respect of businessmen/ industrialists
- Sale Deed, Agreement of Sale, Letter of Allotment, Non encumbrance certificate, Land/ Building Tax paid receipt etc. (as applicable and subject to satisfaction report from our empanelled lawyer)
- Copy of approved plan and approval from the Local Body
- Statement of Bank Account/ Pass Book for last 6 months
Get Home Loan Offers
A maximum of 5 providers will compete to give you the best rates (Feb 2017)