Why personal loan?Considering which loan to take?
Apnaloan.com Research Bureau
23 Nov 2007
Whenever a person considers taking a loan the first question that comes to mind is about the type of loan that he/she can get. The personal loan can be used for any purpose, such as renovating your house, marriage expenses, medical expenses, holidays, purchasing consumer durables, higher education etc.
No clarification is needed while applying for the personal loan. Neither do you require a guarantor or security. You can obtain a personal loan primarily on the basis of your income.
The factors that decide how good an interest rate you can get for your personal loan include your income, your employer's profile, and your repayment track record for other existing loans.
Many people, these days, take personal loans to repay their credit card dues, which carry a higher interest rates than personal loan.
Personal loan Features:
- Loans for salaried & self-employed individuals
- Special loans for doctors, chartered accountants, engineers, architects, company secretaries, and ICWAI graduates
- Loans are available from Rs. 20000 to Rs. 20 lakh for any purpose depending on your requirement
- Flexible repayment options, ranging from 12 to 60 months
- Hassle-free loans - No security/guarantor/collateral required
- Repay with easy EMIs
- Balance transfer facility to retire any higher cost debt
- Loans available against repayment track record of any existing auto, personal or home loan
- Loans available against proof of life insurance policy premium receipts
- Simple procedure, minimal documentation, & quick approval