Personal Loan: Eligibility Criteria: Overview
You are eligible for a personal loan if you are a salaried individual, self-employed individual (own business), or a self-employed professional (doctor, lawyer, etc.). Other factors such as your income, age, residence, work experience, repayment capacity, past obligations and place of work are also taken into account. A personal loan can be used for any purpose provided it is legitimate; you need not mention the end use to the lender.
Compare various personal loan providers and decide for yourself the best option.
Personal Loan: Eligibility Criteria: Basics
- Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator
Calculate the amount of personal loan you are eligible for based on your earnings for salaried
- Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator For Self employed
Calculate the amount of personal loan you are eligible for based on your earnings for self employed.
- Avoiding Common Problems Faced By Personal Loan Customers
Delays in disbursements and non-disbursement are some of the common problems. How do you tackle them?
- Glimpse of personal loan rates offered by lenders across India
Interest rates of more than 30 banks at just a click.
- Negotiating a good deal for your personal loan
Play one lender against the other, bargain on the upfront fee, apply towards the month-end. Try all the tricks in your bag to get the best personal loan deal for you!
- Get the break-up of your personal loan EMI.
Check the loan amortization calculator to get the actual principal and interest you pay for the loan.