How to Apply Online for PMAY CLSS benefits – Step by Step Instructions
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is one of the most prominent initiatives taken by the Government of India to ensure ‘Housing for All’. The scheme is a social welfare program launched in 2015. It aims to make housing affordable to economically weaker sections and the middle and low-income groups. The beneficiaries under this scheme receive an interest subsidy of up to 6.5% on housing loans for 20 years. The last to apply for the scheme under the Low Income Group has been extended to 31st March 2022. The deadline for applications for Middle Income Group is 31st March 2021.
Important Guidelines on Filling PMAY Online Application Form
Here are the important points that you need to consider while applying for the PMAY scheme online.
- Check the eligibility requirements under the PMAY home loan scheme
- Fill in the application form available on the official website
- Keep all the documents that you need to submit ready before filling the application form
- Furnish accurate information in the application form
- It is mandatory to enter Aadhar Number while applying for PMAY scheme
Benefits of Applying for PMAY scheme online
- Hassle-free application procedure
Those who wish to avail the subsidy will find it quite easy to fill and submit the application form online. It saves you the hassle of visiting the CSC and standing in long queues to submit your application. Apart from saving you time, you can also fill the form in peace without urgencies from the convenience of your home.
- Easy to Track
Once you have submitted the application form successfully, you can track it conveniently online.
How to Apply for PMAY Home Loan Benefits Online?
If you want to apply for benefits under the three components of the PMAY scheme, then you can follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- Access the official website for the scheme: https://pmaymis.gov.in/
- From the drop-down menu, click on the Citizen Assessment tab
- You need to then click on the ‘Benefits under other 3 components’ from the drop-down menu
- Enter your Aadhar card number to get directed to the main application page
- Fill in the essential information such as your address, income, ownership details of existing houses and other things requested
- Accept the condition at the bottom of the page once you have furnished the relevant details. Do not forget to enter the captcha code. Click on the Save option for recording the details of your application.
How to Download/Print the PMAY Application Form?
You can follow these simple steps to download/print your PMAY application form.
Step 1: Access the official website for the PMAY scheme by using this link: https://pmaymis.gov.in/
Step 2: Follow all the steps cited under the section ‘How to get PMAY form online’.
Step 3: Once you have filled the form, you can select the Print option for having a hardcopy of the application.