When your insurance advisor/agent recommends a certain insurance product for you, nine times out of ten, he/she is going to extol the virtues of the product what covers the product offers, the advantages of the buying the product, and so on.
You will also need to find and equip yourself with are the exclusions in the life insurance policy. This is probably the most critical assessment of the policy's suitability where you are concerned. READ THE FINE PRINT.
Children's Plan Exclusions: Basics
- Insurance is null and void if suicide is committed within a year
- The death claim process is simple and the benefit is tax free
- Children's Life Insurance Policies
Children's Plan Exclusions: Opinion
- Returns on Children's Endowment Policy vs. Inflation Calculator
- Should I Continue My Children's Money back Policy?
- Returns on Money Back Policy vs. Inflation Calculator
- Term Insurance comparator