- Any critical illness for which care, treatment, or advice was recommended or which was first manifested or contracted before
- Any critical illness diagnosed within the first 90 days
- Death with in 30 days following the diagnosis of the critical illness
- Presence of HIV/AIDS infection
- Treatment arising from or traceable to pregnancy or childbirth, including caesarean section, birth defects
- War, invasion, act of foreign enemy, terrorism, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution
- Naval or military operations of the armed forces or air force and participation in operations requiring the use of arms or which are ordered by military authorities for combating terrorists, rebels and the like, any natural peril
- Consequential losses of any kind, be they by way of loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of gain, business interruption etc.
Critical Illness Exclusions: Basics
Is there any benefit if I renew my health policy on time?
Health Insurance FAQs about Claims
Health Insurance FAQs about Coverage
Critical Illness Exclusions: Opinion
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Health Insurance Plans - Life Insurers vs. Non-Life Insurers
- Health Insurance for your Parents