Householders insurance exclusions include:
- Willful destruction of property
- Loss, damage, and/or destruction caused by war, wear and tear, atmospheric conditions etc.
- Losses if home has been unoccupied for more than 30 days
- Loss of cash, bullion, painting, works of art, and antiques
- Loss to the structure and/or contents of home due to acts of terrorism
House Holders Insurance Exclusions: Basics
- Covering a house and its contents
- Coverage for natural wear and tear
- What should householders' insurance include?
House Holders Insurance Exclusions: Opinion
- Ulip vs. Mutual Fund Calculator
Compare returns on investment on your ULIP as well as mutual fund investments to find out which is the better option for you.
- Systematic Investment Plan Calculator
The Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) calculator tells you how much your investment has grown on a monthly/quarterly/half-yearly/annual basis, at your desired rate of return.
- Required Rate of Return Calculator
Use this calculator to find out the rate of return on your investments required to beat inflation.
- Return on Investment Calculator
Use this calculator to find out the compounded annual rate of return on your investments.