The illness/claim should be reported to the insurer with an immediate notice by telephone or in writing (email/letter). The claimant will need to submit a complete claim form along with documents required.
In case the claim is admissible, a pay order and discharge voucher is sent to the insured address as mentioned on the policy document.
Hospital Cash Claims: Basics
Benefits of claims free years
Pay health insurance premium, save tax
Miscellaneous Health Insurance FAQs
Hospital Cash Claims: Opinion
- Can I buy health insurance policies from different companies? How will they pay my claims?
- Miscellaneous Health Insurance FAQs
- Types of claim settlements
- Insurance Planner
Use this calculator to find out how much life insurance you need.
- Returns on Endowment Policy vs. Inflation Calculator
Do the returns on my endowment policy beat inflation?
- Returns on Money Back Policy vs. Inflation Calculator
Do the returns on my money back policy beat inflation?
- Returns on Whole Life Policy vs. Inflation Calculator
Do the returns on my whole life policy beat inflation?