Home   >>    Insurance   >>    Home

Coverage for insured house let out to tenant

Did you know that even if you had purchase a house-holder's insurance policy for your house or building, your tenants will need to buy a seperate policy?

Apnainsurance.com Research Bureau

08 Jan 2008

If you own the building or house, you may purchase the householders' insurance policy for it. In case your tenants want to insure their belongings, they have to purchase a separate policy for their belongings.

See also:

Covering a house and its contents

Coverage for theft of insured items outside house

Coverage for burglary by domestic staff

Coverage for natural wear and tear

44.58 Lakh satisfied customers till Jul 2020
Get Loan Offers
Instant Home Loan Offers Instant Car Loan Offers Instant Personal Loan Offers
Instant Loan against Property Offers Instant Education Loan Offers Instant Credit Card Offers