Home   >>    Insurance   >>    Home

Householders' insurance FAQs on claims

How are riots and terrorism cover differentiated in case of a householders' insurance policy? Here's how.

Apnainsurance.com Research Bureau

08 Jan 2008

How do you differentiate between riots and terrorism cover in case of householders' insurance policy?

Riot refers to the violent disturbance of the public peace by three or more persons assembled for a common purpose.

Terrorism/Terrorist activity means use of force or violence harming human life or property, with the objective of pursuing personal or vested interests.

44.58 Lakh satisfied customers till Jan 2021
Get Loan Offers
Instant Home Loan Offers Instant Car Loan Offers Instant Personal Loan Offers
Instant Loan against Property Offers Instant Education Loan Offers Instant Credit Card Offers