Home   >>    Insurance   >>    Home
44.58 Lakh satisfied customers till Oct 2020
Get Loan Offers
Instant Home Loan Offers Instant Car Loan Offers Instant Personal Loan Offers
Instant Loan against Property Offers Instant Education Loan Offers Instant Credit Card Offers

Search Queries related to...

Did not get what you were looking for? Ask an Expert

Ask An Expert

Date : Sep 26, 2008


Sir, further to the answer to my query (1416) 28000, suppose the depreciation will be charged at the rate of 20% per year. After one year the depreciated value of my AC will be 22400 (28000-5600). 5600 is the depreciation charged for the first year at the rate of 20%. I understand that while insuring items under householders policy the product should be insured at replacement value so in this case what should be the value at which i need to insure this Thank you, Sridhar M


You have to insure your AC at its depreciated value that is  Rs. 22400.

To know more about Householder's insurance insurance-india/index.html" target=_self>Click here




Dear Sir, I have purchased an independent house from local builders six months back i.e., Octo


i would like to insure my house property and my ofiice complex property


I own a guest house near Chennai about 44 k.m. from chennai . I would like to insure the main b


Dear Sir, I want to purchase a flat which is costing me 35 lacs. how do I do the insurance for


I am a NRI based at Muscat. I recently invested in Unitech project and am paying in instalments


I am looking to compare rates for householder insurance for fire and allied perils. Do you have


I have 20.74 lakhs homeloan for 20 years with floating 11.5%. Which mortagage insurance will be


Sir, Please help me in understanding how the value of the belongings is assessed with an exampl