Home   >>    Insurance   >>    Home
44.58 Lakh satisfied customers till Sep 2020
Get Loan Offers
Instant Home Loan Offers Instant Car Loan Offers Instant Personal Loan Offers
Instant Loan against Property Offers Instant Education Loan Offers Instant Credit Card Offers

Search Queries related to...

Did not get what you were looking for? Ask an Expert

Ask An Expert

Date : Mar 26, 2009


Dear Sir, I want to purchase a flat which is costing me 35 lacs. how do I do the insurance for this, as I want to have following things. 1) In case of mishappening with me the cost to be beared by the Insurace co. 2) In case I am chitted by builder how do i recover my money through it. 3) Can I pay it by Installment?? Regards Yatin Shelar


You should buy loan cover term insurance which will protect your family in the event of your untimely death.  you should buy any policy where you  have to pay least premium would be best for this purpose, as the sum assured and tenure will remain same in case of all the policies.

But at Apna insurance we advise to go for a Pure Term insurance rather than Loan cover term insurance, because Loan cover term insurance is a decreasing level term assurance which means the SA will keep on decreasing with the decreasing tenure ( SA will always remain equal to the outstanding loan amount) . Whereas in Pure term the SA will remain constant till maturity.

In most of the cases it will  be a single premium policy, but you can check with your  insurance provider.

No, there is no insurance to protect you from builder.




Dear Sir, I have purchased an independent house from local builders six months back i.e., Octo


i would like to insure my house property and my ofiice complex property


I own a guest house near Chennai about 44 k.m. from chennai . I would like to insure the main b


I am a NRI based at Muscat. I recently invested in Unitech project and am paying in instalments


I am looking to compare rates for householder insurance for fire and allied perils. Do you have


I have 20.74 lakhs homeloan for 20 years with floating 11.5%. Which mortagage insurance will be


Sir, further to the answer to my query (1416) 28000, suppose the depreciation will be charged a


Sir, Please help me in understanding how the value of the belongings is assessed with an exampl