Home   >>    Insurance   >>    Home
44.58 Lakh satisfied customers till May 2018
Get Loan Offers
Instant Home Loan Offers Instant Car Loan Offers Instant Personal Loan Offers
Instant Loan against Property Offers Instant Education Loan Offers Instant Credit Card Offers
Get Insurance Proposals
Instant Life Insurance Offers Instant Health Insurance Offers Instant Car Insurance Offers

Search Queries related to...

Did not get what you were looking for? Ask an Expert

Ask An Expert

Date : Apr 1, 2009


I own a guest house near Chennai about 44 k.m. from chennai . I would like to insure the main building,out house and domestic appliances. Please inform the procedure to get the insurance done.I may be contacted in phone after ll.4.2009


You can contact any General Insurance provider for householder insurance policy which covers both building and content.



36765 Dear Sir, I have purchased an independent house from local builders six months back i.e., Octo
36748 i would like to insure my house property and my ofiice complex property
36707 Dear Sir, I want to purchase a flat which is costing me 35 lacs. how do I do the insurance for
36692 I am a NRI based at Muscat. I recently invested in Unitech project and am paying in instalments
36345 I am looking to compare rates for householder insurance for fire and allied perils. Do you have
36213 I have 20.74 lakhs homeloan for 20 years with floating 11.5%. Which mortagage insurance will be
36009 Sir, further to the answer to my query (1416) 28000, suppose the depreciation will be charged a
36005 Sir, Please help me in understanding how the value of the belongings is assessed with an exampl