ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. LtdPremier Life Pension
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company is a life insurance joint venture between ICICI Bank and Prudential plc, a financial services group based in UK.
The company began its operations in India in December 2000 with a capital base of Rs. 42.72 billion; 74 per cent stake with ICICI Bank and the remaining 26 per cent with Prudential plc. The company has over 2000 branches and 24 bancassurance partners.
Apart from the traditional life insurance products, ICICI Prudential also offers life, pension, retirement, and health insurance policies for NRIs. The company also given its customers to buy insurance online as well as pay online premiums.