Reliance General Insurance Co. Ltd.Auto Insurance
Reliance General Insurance is private general insurance company of India. It offers different category of products like Motor insurance, Travel insurance, Health insurance, Home insurance and Student travel insurance. Most of the products are also available online. With the help of Reliance automated policy production and billing, it helps in faster claim settlements.
Products offered by Reliance General Insurance Company:
- Motor Insurance:- Reliance motor insurance offers two-wheelers and car insurance. Reliance car insurance covers accidents, theft, natural calamities and personal accident. As per the Motor Vehicle Act, third party liability is compulsory and Reliance car insurance covers liability for property damage, injury and death. Some of the key features of car insurance are: you can buy online policy, cashless facility over 2100 network garages, online renewal of policy and no claim discounts. Like the car insurance, two-wheelers policy also covers accidents, theft, natural calamities, personal accident and third party liability cover.
- Health Insurance:- Health insurance generally covers the hospitalization expenses. Health policy comes with two options of individual and family floater policy. Individual Health policy generally covers each individual separately and family floater policy covers group of members in one policy with one sum assured. Some of the key features of Reliance health policy are no room rent sub limits, no co-payments, no claim bonus, pre-existing diseases get covered after 4 claim free years and no loading in premiums because of claim. ICICI Pru also provides for critical illness plan which covers major disease like heart attack, kidney failure, stroke and cancer etc. Health insurance is yearly contract with the insurance company, so every year sum assured get renewed after the payments of renewal premiums, but in case of critical illness, policy gets stopped after happening of any of the mentioned critical illness. Policyholder receives lump sum amount on happening of the mentioned critical illness.
- Travel Insurance:- Travel Insurance come into picture whenever we are traveling to foreign countries. Travel insurance covers policyholder against loss of luggage, passport or other belongings, Flight delays, accidents and theft. This insurance is also compulsory when you travel abroad. Whenever any person plans to visit abroad he should take one. If a person is planning to take more than one trip in a year then Reliance comes with Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance and separate policy for senior citizens who cover the unexpected illness and accidents with medical and non medical expenses.
- Student Travel Insurance:- Like the normal travel Insurance policy, such types of policies are available for students who are studying abroad. Student policies are available as per the university requirements. Student policy tenure available as per the course duration is upto 2 years. Student policy also covers personal accident, loss of passport, loss of checked baggage, bail bond and study interruption.
- Home Insurance:- Home Insurance covers if any damage happens to essential things from fire, lightning , earthquake, storm, flood and inundation. Comprehensive Home insurance covers the building and the content of the house. Home insurance comes with some exclusions like willful destruction of property, damage by war, pollution, contamination and loss of cash.
2 Insurance Plan available
Company Trust NoteThis Know Your Insurance section covers only those products and sectors that are related to personal finance. The content available here has been collated from existing, publicly available information and are only indicative in nature. They are designed to give the user a general idea of insurers and products. The details given here should NOT be taken as the final word. The user must contact the respective insurer to get full details about any policy or product.
Apnainsurance.com is neither an insurance agent nor an insurance broker. Please consult your personal finance advisor, insurance agent, or broker before taking any decision to buy any insurance product.