There are some charges besides the premium, that you pay for life insurance plans. These include commission paid to the insurance agent, administration charges towards your policy, mortality charges, etc.
There is a whole bunch of charges in ULIPs - Premium allocation charge, fund management charge, surrender charges, policy administration charges, mortality charges, fund switching charges, switching charges, partial withdrawal charges, revival charges, and miscellaneous charges.
All these charges are mentioned up front in the policy details. It may affect the performance of your plan.
- ULIP sales may slow down
- Insurers selling ULIP are following norms- IRDA
- IRDA offer more flexibility to ULIPs
Whole Life: Charges
- Dos and Don'ts while buying life insurance
- What is the process to get a life insurance policy?
- Whole Life Insurance Plans
Childern's Plan: Charges
- Insurance Planner
Use this calculator to find out how much life insurance you need.
- Ulip Vs Mutual Fund Calculator
Compare returns on investment on your ULIP as well as mutual fund investments to find out which is the better option for you.
- Calculator: Should I Continue My Children's Endowment Policy?
Use this calculator to find out if you should continue your children's endowment policy or invest the premium amount saved in other avenues.
- Should I Continue My Whole life Policy?
Use this calculator to find out if you should continue your whole life policy or invest the premium amount saved in other avenues.
Endowment vs. Whole Life Comparator
Use this comparator to compare a whole life insurance policy and an endowment policy.