A life insurance policy covers the risk of losing your life, by providing a financial payout to your nominee.
Riders are additional benefits that can be purchased with an insurance policy. They provide additional covers to your existing insurance cover.
What is important is to choose the right rider from a host of options that you will get: Term rider, Accidental Death Benefit rider or a Critical Illness rider.
Term Insurance: Riders
- Critical illness benefit rider takes care of unforeseen medical expenses
- Accidental Disability/Dismemberment Benefit Rider
- Accidental Death Benefit Rider
Whole Life: Riders
- Insurance Planner
Use this calculator to find out how much life insurance you need.
- Ulip Vs Mutual Fund Calculator
Compare returns on investment on your ULIP as well as mutual fund investments to find out which is the better option for you.
- Calculator: Should I Continue My Children's Endowment Policy?
Use this calculator to find out if you should continue your children's endowment policy or invest the premium amount saved in other avenues.
- Should I Continue My Whole life Policy?
Use this calculator to find out if you should continue your whole life policy or invest the premium amount saved in other avenues.
Endowment vs. Whole Life Comparator
Use this comparator to compare a whole life insurance policy and an endowment policy.