Money back life insurance policies offer the dual benefits of insurance and redemption of money at regular intervals.
These policies fit perfectly in the scheme of things of traditional savings, for people who seek financial instruments that provide insurance and savings elements, coupled with low risk element and guaranteed returns.
It creates a long-term savings opportunity with a reasonable rate of return, especially since the payout is considered exempt from tax except under specified situations.
Money Back Benefits: Basics
Money Back Benefits: Opinion
- Survival Benefits for Different Insurance Plans
- Accidental Death Benefit Rider
- Dos and Don'ts while buying life insurance
- Money-back Life Insurance Plan
- Term Insurance comparator
- Returns on Money Back Policy vs. Inflation Calculator
- Should I Continue My Children's Money back Policy?
- Endowment vs. Whole Life Comparator