The amount of money that a person invested in a pension plan, and will end up with during retirement depends on three factors - costs such as those for management and administration, fund management performance, and the market growth over the years.
Costs are important as they eat into your premium contribution before the remainder can be invested. Thus, the lower the costs, the better the chances of higher accumulation.
Pension Plan: Premium
- Compare premium of pension plans
Pension Plan Premium: Basics
Pension Plan Premium: Opinion
- Smart Steps, Max New York Life's ULIP for children
- Premium income of ULIP's increases
- Pay cash premiums, ICICI Prudential Life-South Indian Bank tie-up
- Future Expenses Calculator
Use this calculator to find out what your living expenses will be in the coming years.
- Required Rate of Return Calculator
Use this calculator to find out the rate of return on your investments required to beat inflation.
- Return on Investment Calculator
Use this calculator to find out the compounded annual rate of return on your investments.
- Crorepati Calculator
Our Crorepati calculator could be your first step toward achieving that financial dream.
- Doubling My Money Calculator
Use this calculator to find the time period in which you could double your money.