A term insurance rider is an attachment or amendment to an insurance policy that adds to the coverage in the policy. For instance, a waiver of premium rider will allow you to continue your term life coverage for a limited time if you cannot pay the premium.
Riders available for term insurance:
- Critical illness
- Waiver of premium
- Accidental death and dismemberment
- Accelerated sum assured
- Partial and permanent disability
- Hospital cash
Term Insurance: Premium
Get Premium of term insurance plans offered by all life insuance companies and cover your family at the cheapest cost.
Term Insurance: Select the plan best for you
Select the plan best for your out of the 9 life insurance products with riders offered by one of India's insurance gaint.
Select the plan best for your out of the 4 life insurance products with riders offered by one of India's insurance gaint.
Term Insurance Riders: Basics
- Rider, adds the extra bit in life insurance
- Critical illness benefit rider takes care of unforeseen medical expenses
- Accidental Disability/Dismemberment Benefit Rider
- Accidental Death Benefit Rider
- Insurance Planner
Use this calculator to find out how much life insurance you need.
- Returns on Whole Life Policy vs. Inflation Calculator
Do the returns on my whole life policy beat inflation?
- Should I continue my children's money back policy?
Use this calculator to find out if you should continue your children's money back policy or invest the premium amount saved in other avenues.
- Ulip Vs Mutual Fund Calculator
Compare returns on investment on your ULIP as well as mutual fund investments to find out which is the better option for you.