life insurance, both the death benefit and the premium are designed to stay the
same level throughout the life of the policy.
the premium level by charging a premium that, in the early years, is higher
than what's needed to pay claims, investing that money, and then using it to
supplement the level premium to help pay the cost of life insurance for older
The primary advantages of whole life are:
Guaranteed death benefits
Guaranteed cash values
Fixed and known annual premiums
Whole Life Benefits: Basics
Whole Life Benefits: Opinion
- What does my family receive when I die within the term of my life insurance policy?
- Survival Benefits for Different Insurance Plans
- Wondering how long you need to keep yourself insured?
- Whole Life Insurance Plans
- Returns on Whole Life Policy vs. Inflation Calculator
Do the returns on my whole life policy beat inflation?
- Should I Continue My Whole life Policy?
Use this calculator to find out if you should continue your whole life policy or invest the premium amount saved in other avenues.
- Endowment vs. Whole Life Comparator
Use this comparator to compare a whole life insurance policy and an endowment policy.
- Insurance Planner
Use this calculator to find out how much life insurance you need.