Whole Life: Overview
As the name suggests, whole life insurance is for the whole life and not just for a specified period, as in term insurance.As there is no fixed end date for the policy, only the death benefit exists and is paid to the named beneficiary. The policyholder is not entitled to any money during his or her own lifetime, i.e. there is no survival benefit.
Compare whole life policies on Apnapaisa.com, an option that can be used either for the purpose of leaving behind an estate for one's heirs. Or, for covering the possibility of premature stoppage of pension income in the case of relatively early death after retirement.
Whole Life: Benefits
Whole Life: Riders
Whole Life: Exculsions
Whole Life: Claims
- Insurance is null and void if suicide is committed within a year
- How to collect maturity amount from insurer?
- Critical illness benefit rider takes care of unforeseen medical expenses
- Returns on Whole Life Policy vs. Inflation Calculator
Do the returns on my whole life policy beat inflation?
- Should I Continue My Whole life Policy?
Use this calculator to find out if you should continue your whole life policy or invest the premium amount saved in other avenues.
- Endowment vs. Whole Life Comparator
Use this comparator to compare a whole life insurance policy and an endowment policy.
- Insurance Planner
Use this calculator to find out how much life insurance you need.