Home   >>    Investment   >>    Equity

How do I go about investing in equity?

You need to have a broking account, demat account and bank account

04 Dec 2008

You need to have the following accounts:

  • A broking account with a stock broker
  • A demat account with a depository participant
  • A bank account for cash payments, receipts (you can use an existing account)


You then need to decide whether you want to invest by making purchases/taking delivery of shares or by undertaking margin trading (in this case you pay only a portion of the cost for purchases and your broker funds the balance and you don't take delivery of the shares. You simply book your profit or loss).


44.58 Lakh satisfied customers till Oct 2020
Get Loan Offers
Instant Home Loan Offers Instant Car Loan Offers Instant Personal Loan Offers
Instant Loan against Property Offers Instant Education Loan Offers Instant Credit Card Offers