Home   >>    Investment   >>    Small Saving Scheme   >>     Overview

How do I pay for National Saving Certificates (NSC)?

You can pay by cash, locally executed cheque, order, demand draft drawn in favor of postmaster etc...

11 Dec 2008

You can pay by:

  • cash
  • locally executed cheque, order
  • demand draft drawn in favor of postmaster
  • a duly signed withdrawal form with the passbook for withdrawal from the post office savings bank account
  • surrendering a matured old certificate duly discharged as "Received payment through issue of fresh certificate vide application attached."

44.58 Lakh satisfied customers till Oct 2020
Get Loan Offers
Instant Home Loan Offers Instant Car Loan Offers Instant Personal Loan Offers
Instant Loan against Property Offers Instant Education Loan Offers Instant Credit Card Offers