What data is collected from you automatically?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a:
- web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- the domain server through which you access our service
- the type of computer you use
- the type of web browser you use
Data that we collect from you is:
- name including first and last name
- email address
- mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, address)
- preferences (such as housing loan, personal loan, Loan against Property, Business Loan);
- financial information (like salary)
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information about your usage preferences (but not your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
While you can terminate your account at any time, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
Why we collect the information?
We use your personal information to:
- to get in touch with you when necessary
- to provide the services requested by you
- to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- direct our efforts for product improvement
- contact you as a survey respondent
- send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites, which we do not own, manage or control.
The information is shared with
We will not use or rent your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. By giving us the information you are giving us permission:
- to provide products or services you’ve requested
- to disclose the information under special circumstances such as compliance with applicable local law, court summons, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We will send information about you to other companies or people when:
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested to enable them to contact you; or
- We have your consent from you to share the information;
- We need to share your information with certain service partners in order to respond to your queries / comments or to resolve service issues and to serve you better.
By using the website and/or registering yourself at ApnaPaisa or its affiliate sites you authorize us, our affiliates & our associate partners to contact you via email or phone call or sms and offer you their services for the product you have opted for, imparting product knowledge, offer promotional offers running on website & offers offered by the associated third parties, for which reasons, as well as web aggregation, personally identifiable information may be collected as detailed below. And Irrespective of the fact if also you have registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR service, you still authorize us to give you a call from ApnaPaisa & its associate partners for the above-mentioned purposes.
Your account information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our web pages.
To correct inaccuracies in the information you can
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org